Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Floofing a Nook

"Floofing" is a word right? It's like a combo of "poofing" and "fluffing".

I "floofed" my little table in the corner of my dinette area this morning.







 It's just been sitting there with a few boring knick knacks on it. I was scrolling through your updates on facebook, sipping my coffee and staring at this corner of the kitchenette and I got one of those moments that rarely happens... when you get an idea and you have a little free time on your hands to make it happen.


 Note to self: Make sure your lamp is straight when taking photos of it!


Now I know...you want to see a whole room shot! I'm in the middle of a makeover for this space so I promise, a whole room reveal is coming.



That's all ya'll! 

15 comments:

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

I love that arched window and the basket of books!

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

I love it, Linsey!

Passionate for White said...

Loving the basket and the tiny splash of green from the plant makes the space!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Everything looks so pretty!! I love your curtains! I have been looking for a vintage arched window for years...swoon! Looking forward to seeing the whole room!

chateau chic said...

Isn't it fun to poof, fluff, floof, or as I call it - play in our homes? Always makes it feel a little fresher. LOVE, Love, Love that arched window!
Mary Alice

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

You "FLOOF" so well...LOVE IT!!

Unknown said...

Luv it Lindsey. The window is wonderful!
Hugs, Gee

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Such a great post! love Floofing...and that basket is ah.maz.ing!-aimee

Anne said...

Oh my it looks gorgeous...that window is amazing!

Anne said...

Oh my it looks gorgeous...that window is amazing!

Pamela said...

It looks great Lins! I love your green damask curtains. I have been debating on using that print in our kitchen.

La Petite Gallery said...

You put it all together so well. Looks great.
yvonne

The Painted Garden said...

Hi, So nice to meet you. I happened onto your charming blog and am a new follower. I am a gardener, artist and photographer and love your paintings and farmhouse style.
Looking forward to following you.
Blessings,
Erin

Unknown said...

I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing.Apple MacBook Laptop HD Wallpaper

Queen of Junk said...

Beautiful! May I ask where you found those drapes? I love the print!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...