Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome to Week 8 of Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .



Welcome to Week 8 of 
 Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .

the party with a cowgirl can-do  spirit!

1 Party, 4 Blogs



Hi friends! Linsey from the Farmhouse Porch here! It's beginning to feel like spring in my neck of the blog. Here are some of the fresh ideas that caught my eye from last week's "Cowgirl Up!" party...


I have the blues...in a good way! I'm loving this robins' egg wreath  by Uncommon Design Online


 






MISS FLIBBERTIGIBBET shows us how wax can add the perfect finishing touch to a painted hutch. Didn't this turn out fabulous?


 





Here we have a charming example of cottage DIY artwork. This collage style piece looks great with a robins' egg blue and brown classic color combo. By Noting Grace


 





I love jar dispensers don't you? I always forget to make them but after seeing the neat ones Anne made at Design Dreams by Anne it's on the top of my to do list!


 


Spring will certainly send you out into the yard for a project or two soon. Samm at Little House in the Big D shows us how to turn a small forgotten side yard into a lovely  landscaped space. I just wish I looked this good while gardening...check out those guns! : )


 

Let's see what you've got for us this week!


♥Linsey


If you were featured here, grab a Featured button.  Be sure to like our Facebook pages, since we also post many other favorites there too. If you got featured on Facebook, then feel free to grab a featured button also. 





Now about the party...

You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs. 
 More exposure, less time. 

We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories.  Anything that you are proud to show off.

Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration.  Doesn't get any easier than that!

What blogs will your link appear on?  Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls

The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up!  You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:

(Please read the guidelines before participating)
*  When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs.  Awesome!
*  Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC and the new linky follow.
*  You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
*  You may link as many links as you want.
Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post.  
*  Be courteous and visit the two links before yours.  Please LIKE your favorite links!  Several projects will be featured each week!

24 comments:

Full Circle Creations said...

Great features. Thanks so much for hosting the party.

Holly

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks for hosting such an awesome party! btw - can you share your secret for getting your party buttons to line up in a row? I can only manage to get two! I'm a new blogger so any help would be appreciated!

Small Holdings Farm said...

Just found you through Pinterest. Your style is just what we like...beautiful site. I will be joining your linky parties also. I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back at http://smallholdings.blogspot.com

SImple and Serene Living said...

Thanks so much for inviting me. Looks like a fun party.
Laura

Anonymous said...

This is always a great party! Your features are always wonderful! Thanks you for hosting! I enjoy seeing such amazing ideas!

Tiffany said...

Love all the featured links & I just found your blog! Love it!!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Hi Linsey...I love hanging out with some Texas girls! Thanks for inviting me over....lots of fun things going on here.

Samm Spangler said...

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahhahahahhaha OMG! Our side yard is so pretty but all you can see is me in that AWFUL sweaty headband! hahaha Thanks for thinking I have "guns" though! AND for the feature... linking up again this week!

Samm
www.LittleHouseintheBigD.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Linsey. I found your blog on my friend Lisa’s blog today.

And I also found your link party. How fun! My husband’s family is from Texas (Lubbock and Houston) and my mom lived in Allen for several years.

This week I am sharing 2 fun recipes…

(1) Super delicious sautéed lemon pepper Brussels Sprouts. My kids LOVE this and eat it up. The perfect spring dish.

http://www.thetastyalternative.com/2012/03/sauteed-lemon-pepper-brussels-sprouts.html

(2) Beet picked eggs. My FAVORITE! These are so good and so fun for spring.

http://www.thetastyalternative.com/2012/03/beet-pickled-eggs-scd-friendly.html

Have a great week!
Be Well,
--Amber

Nothing But Blue Skies... said...

Hi Linsey! Thanks so much for the invite, and thanks for hosting such a great party! I am linking up my One is Never Enough White Ironstone, and Birds of a Feather a New Wreath.
Love your blog, and I am your newest linky follower!
Have a great week!
xo-Lisa

soulstyle said...

Thanks for the invite Linsey!! I'm going to spend some time poking around here now :)
Tracy xo

Becca Bertotti said...

Thank you so much for your kind note and sweet invite !! I love your features ... such a great gathering. Thanks for hosting !!

Becca Bertotti said...

Thank you so much for your kind note and sweet invite !! I love your features ... such a great gathering. Thanks for hosting !!

Unknown said...

Great post Linsey - many thanks for the invite,
Hugs,
Suzan

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and for the invitation to join your party. I just submitted my link!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for the invite you gave me. I linked in with no. 163 today. Now I have to start reading other linked posts. Thanks for hosting.

SkyBluPink Creations said...

Hi Linsey...thanks for the invite..gonna' add you girls to my linky parties! Love it when new great blogs fall in my lap. I am in Texas too..Frisco, so even better!

Live Laugh Rowe said...

All linked up and following :) Thanks for the invite!

Heirloom treasures said...

Thank you so much Lindsey for your visit and nice comments.
Nice pictures,especially the sideboard,love the colour.
I have linked up, thank you for the invite
x jeanetteann

summersoul said...

I love how you have made the photos of the entries large enough to actually see. It's great! Off to link up.

MC

Unknown said...

Thanx for the invite, glad I checked it out ~ what a fun linky party! Thanx again - Shelly

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love all the features and so many super links. I've had a ball looking through. So glad you figured out GW. Sorry, I should say what it is more often. Hugs, Marty

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Saw you commented on my daughters blog and thought I would check out what you blog about. Love your blog name. Now I am going to follow you! I am going to check out your party too. You have a lovely blog!

Rachel said...

How have I not seen this blog before?! I love all things 'farmhouse'. Beautiful blog! I'm a new follower. ~Rachel @ The Olde Farmhouse on Windmill Hill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...